1.25.2010

I promise...


So as most of you know my roommates and I have been moving in to our new place, unpacking box after box after box, hanging, re-designing, spackling, and painting like mad women. On top of moving (not only houses but to a new city in general for me), which can make a sane women crazy...in a good way, I started a new job!! I technically started in mid December and was living with different friends different nights of the week (bless them) until I moved permanently but now that I actually live here it feels like I've just really begun my job! I can't wait to finally be settled in or at least feel like I am so that I can begin posting again! I promise that will happen very soon!!! Until then this is for you! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, yay! Lord knows you're VERY busy. It's not the quantity of blogs but the quality, and you have some amazing stuff to share!

    Your house is way too cute for words! The before is what many of us dream of. I can't wait to see how all of the paint colors turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails