1.07.2010

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall







I'm thinking about going a little more glam this year. I wonder if any of the pieces that I want to re-finish would look good with this mirrored look??? I've added one more piece of furniture to my New Year's Restoration Resolution. I have a matching dresser that goes with my chest of drawers that's already on the list. Is there an easy way to even attempt this? I though if anything maybe I'll just put a mirrored top on one of them. I think mirrored pieces like the ones above are so beautiful. I couldn't imagine the Windex that you would go through to keep them polished though...

4 comments:

  1. Target and Pottery Barn both have the cutest mirrored pieces! You should check them out. And for DIY, I saw this great post:

    http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2009/12/silver-leaf-dressers.html

    So Hollywood glam! I can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, I was loooking for one myself. I think we could at least paint it silver and put mirrors on the top and sides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mirrored furniture! It's just so dang expensive. I have no idea how you would make something like that, but I'd love to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't either Micah but Emily I'm with you-if you like then you should put a mirror on it! Meg sent a GREAT link to me today about creating that same look with silver leaf paper. I think I actually want to try it! What's the worst that could happen... I ruin a $15 piece of furniture?? Thanks Meg!

    http://stonesgatheringmoss.blogspot.com/2010/01/silver-leafed-side-tables.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails