2.23.2010

1, 2, 3, 4 Tell Me That You Love Me More


I feel like such a complete blogging amateur today. My good friends, Meg, over on House Notes and Heather, on McKinney Living awarded me with a Happy 101 Award this week and last week and I didn't even know what to do with it! I had to email Meg and ask...yes, my name is Rosemary and I'm a complete moron! Thank you girls so much; I am so flattered!!!

So here's a list of my top 10 favorite things on earth (in complete random order)! Yay!

1. My family
2. Amazing friends :)
3. Back porch swings
4. Beaches & lakes
5. Music, music, music
6. Dancing
7. Summer dresses
8. Mountain Dew & Doritos
9. My mama’s sweet perfume
10. UGA tailgates

Ok, now without further ado, it’s on for the blogs! There are so many many many blogs that are so amazing. It’s really hard to name just 10! There are the house ones, fashion ones, music ones, & family ones…oh the agony. I’m just going to stick with only the home & garden ones this time. If you are not already a fan or follower of any of these then please do yourself a favor and click!

1. Coco+Kelly
2. Concrete and Honey
3. Daily Classic
4. My Notting Hill
5. Life in the Fun Lane
6. Pink Wallpaper
7. Porch Light Interiors
8. The Lettered Cottage
9. Hill Country House
10. Blueprint Bliss

There really are such amazing blogs & I'm sure I haven't even begun to scratch the surface with the ones that I've come across in the past few months. I can't wait to continue in this every changing blogging world and to get to chat with people from around the world! Thank you again Meg & Heather! Happy Blogging Guys!

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! Thanks for the shout out m'lady! I'm totally digging your blog! And you are not a moron. The blogging world is a very mysterious and magical place. Much like your new townhouse!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails