9.20.2011

"Carolina In My Mind", James Taylor

This project will forever be etched into my memory. It was on Lake Keowee in South Carolina. The entire experience was amazing: from the client meetings, to site visits, and all the way through the three week install. The architect was Stephen Fuller and the builders were Gabriel Builders in SC...they are amazing to work with and their projects are simply incredible!!



The molding and attention to detail throughout the entire property (exterior included) was on time. These were some of the most detailed oriented clients I've ever worked with, love it!



The kitchen was amazing! We worked with Design Galleria here in Atlanta and the finished product could not have turned out better.

I know, pick your jaw up

Master bedroom suite with 180 degree views of the lake and the mountains. So many custom features, we all could have stayed forever.

Wish I had a picture of the shower...the tile work made me smile every time I walked through this space.

There were three terrace levels, all with unique seating areas and decor. All over looking the lake, of course.

Fun experience for our entire design team, so proud to have been a part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails