11.12.2009

Lifestyles 3rd addition!

Natashia Bedingfield's kitchen and bath has such a clean and sleek look! I love the bamboo cabinets mixed with slab white and stainless steel. The frame-less shower is one of my favorites!

Meg Ryan's kitchen reminds me of a cool library with the larger display/book shelves on the back wall. The countertop space is perfect for cooking for large groups! I really enjoy the coffered and beamed ceilings in several rooms and the back lounge/dining area.

Mark Jacobs your style is right in tune where we thought you would be. Sleek, modern, sophisticated, and stylish!!!

Madonna!! This surprises me so much! It's very traditional on the interior...the back is not surprising though...it's just to die for! This was a Florida summer rental. Check out that island, you could seat the entire party there all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails