8.03.2010

"Don't Drink The Water," dave mathews band

Please don't because all of these before kitchens are heinous and you don't know what you could catch. The pictures below, for me, are the reason that I went into this field. I get so excited and get so many ideas from images like the ones below that I literally give myself a headache. It's so cool what designers and/or homeowners come up with.



I started thinking about different before and after renovations and how they can COMPLETELY change everything you ever thought of a space...even an entire house, so I revisited one of my favorite blogs Young House Love while blogging around this morning. There are SOOOO many awesome remakes throughout their entire home but these are just a few for you!




"I put my heart & soul into my work, & have lost my mind in the process" -Vincent Van Gogh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails