8.10.2010

Loft In Translation










I am totally and utterly obsessed and in love with lofts. My dream (right now) is to live in a loft with exposed brick, exposed duct work, floor to ceiling windows, huge roof top terrace with a cool landscaping & cool pool and an amazing view of the city...not to much to ask right? But in this city, I think your first born child and entire year's salary is required for your down payment. There's just something about loft style living that seems so cool and easy. I love the simplistic design style of these spaces, whether contemporary, urban, traditional, or even a little beach cottage feel. They're all so inspiring and oh so chic!!

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you!! Lofts are incredibly sexy! If I could, I'd move to an Atlanta loft in Atlantic Station tomorrow. Urban chic touches my heart.

    I might have to save some of these photos in my inspiration folder.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails