10.30.2009

Blue Moon...

Hello Love...this is a kitchen that I found when researching subway tile for a client and it is without a doubt one of my favorite kitchens of all time. I adore the blue subway tile and white Shaker cabinetry with mullion doors and stainless appliances and the HUGE amounts of light flowing in even more. The natural elements such as the wooden based stools and the bamboo shades bring this kitchen down to earth for me. The smallest little touch of yellow on the lemons is perfect too! Tile and decorative accessories-easy way to splash a bit of color. Love it!!!


Some of my favorite kitchens are this light shade of blue. This color is so calming to me and paired with a white farm sink, stainless deck mount bridge faucet, and beautiful flowers like the pink ones in this picture, it seams like peaceful perfection to me.


This feels so classic to me, like it would be somewhere in the south in a kitchen on a plantation. Painting bead board inside of your cabinetry is a great idea for adding a little color into your space. Your color doesn't even have to necessarily match the china that's within your cupboards like what is shown here.

Adding tile of any size, shape, color, or form will help spruce up your bath. This blue splash of tile is like a piece of art work! I love it, it's so fun and creative. It just makes me want to dance! Getting ready in this bath would be a happening event every morning.

Bead board wainscoting is a nice, simple way to add a little charm to your bath. Painting it an accent color, like this blue, will add just the right amount color without going overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails