10.19.2009

My First Post

Hello!

This is my very first blogging experience and I am so excited to start things off with one of my favorite kitchen and bath designers, Ellen Cheever, CMKBD, ASID, CAPS. Ellen has been a leader in the kitchen and bath industry for the over 37 years. I was able to attend one of her seminars in Atlanta, Ga a few years ago and enjoyed getting to learn more about her personally, her nationally recognized company, and her experiences within this crazy and every changing interior design/kitchen and bath field. She has been gifted enough to not only be a designer (for residential projects, marketing/exhibits, and showrooms) but to also be a spokesperson for our industry, an author, a product consultant for several manufacturers, and to top it off she was inducted into the NKBA's (National Kitchen and Bath Association) Hall of Fame...when does she find time to sleep???


Ellen Cheever is certainly someone that inspires me within my career and hopefully this blog will be a source of inspiration to some of you who view it!










1 comment:

  1. the blog site is amazing! What a gift you have. You are also very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails